Semaine #1 - Le 4 - 14 septembre
- Les numeros 1-100 www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEx2fPn-_UE
- Bonjour, comment ca va?, ca va response, au revoir
- C'est Moi - answer each question and type paragraph due Tuesday, Sept 18
- FLUENT U Sign up -
2. Students select “Student” for account type.
3. Students enter the class code - Ej8I7PDn - their first and last name, and then create a username and password.
4. Check assignments for this weeks assignment
- Classroom Expressions - Fill in English - fr9_-_expressions.pdf
- Avoir - Study the verb avoir - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltb_cG-R35E
- Avoir side only - worksheet
- What's on this week's quiz???? Create a formal and informal conversation between two people. Make sure to include a salutation, how are you and farewell. 10 numbers read aloud by Mr. Gaboury. FluentU , make sure you are 100% complete by Monday. Vocab choose 10 of 12 words from this week's songs. The verb AVOIR. Know it inside and out. Memorize it.
Semaine #2 - le 17 -21 septembre
- Did you score less than 41 on the last quiz? Schedule a redo to boost that mark! Vite!
- FluentU #2 - check your assignments bin
- Chaise Chaude practice - starts next Tuesday! be ready :)
- The verb etre - worksheet
- Avoir ou etre? - worksheet
- Avoir ou etre ? - answer key for worksheet
- What's on this week's quiz? - 1) avoir or etre? 2) 5 avoir sentences + 5 etre sentences (stapled to quiz) + FluentU + vocab 10/12 words
Semaine #3 - le 24-28 septembre
- Did you score less than 40/50 on quiz #2? Schedule a redo to boost that mark! Vite!
- FluentU #3 - J'ai soif , J'ai faim :)
- The verb aller - listen to this
- Chasse au tresor - 15 clues in French - due Friday
- Picture of all the words allowed on clue sheet
- No 4th song in class today. That means band/choir students don't worry for vocab tomorrow :)
- What 's on tomorrow's quiz? Quiz #3 - Le verb aller, Chasse au Tresor (completely in French - 15 steps), Vocab, FluentU
Semaine #4 - le 1 oct - 12 oct
- FluentU - Dancing Potato Song
- Please join my duolingo classroom. Visit this website https://www.duolingo.com/o/gjcmmy
- Duolingo Basics 1 and Basics 2 are due Oct. 15
- Map reading skills - Training Map
- Caption THIS! - Using one etre sentence, one avoir sentence and one aller sentence please caption the 5 pictures due by end of class Wednesday October 10
- Les Adjectifs - How to use French adjectives in a sentence
- What's on tomorrow's quiz #4 - Vocab from Bazardee, Est-ce que tu m'aimes , Le lion est mort ce soir, Pas facile / Fluent U / Duolingo Basics1 + Basics2 / Les adjectifs / Map skills
Semaine #5 - le 15 - 19 octobre
- FluentU - Ou vas-tu ce weekend?
- Duolingo - Phrases & Food
- Creation of our 1st VLOG - "Ici a Campbell" - script and video due mardi le 23 oct
- Quiz #5 - FluentU, Vocab, Vlog (script, video)
Semaine #6 - le 22 oct - le 2 nov
- Stromae week! The Belgian legend studied all week :)
- Vlog recording and editing lundi + mardi - VLOGS due mercredi (Wednesday) Subtitles not necessary
- Script also due Wednesday
- Prep HotSeat #2 - Answer questions and practice - New round of HotSeat starts mardi le 2 nov.
- Quel temps fait-il? - what's the weather?
- Quelle heure est-il? - what time is it? examples
- Le Passe Compose - explained in class + assignment (formative and corrected in class Wednesday)
- What's on this week's quiz? - Vocab (from Papaoutai, Carmen, Formidable, Defiler) FluentU, Duolingo (Animals, Adjectives) , Passe Compose (Fill in Blanks and answer How was your week? answer 5 times)
Semaine #7 - le 5 nov - le 16 nov
- FluentU - I have to.... + O Christmas Tree
- Duolingo - Etre et Avoir + Plurals
- Viewing movie - Les Choristes - sentences due mardi le 13 nov.
- Passe Compose avec les DRMRSVANDERTRAMPS + worksheet
- What's on this week's quiz? - Passe Compose with DrMrsVandertramp + Mr. Bean (5 phrases) + Vocab ( Pareil/Ben'Do, Je te le donne/Slimane, Le Pire/Maitre Gims, Make Up/Fouki ), FluentU x2, Duolingo - Plurals, Etre et Avoir
- Extra practice for quiz - http://myfrenchteacher.eu/2014/04/07/201314-3rd-yr-revision-passe-compose/